infant massage, baby yoga, baby signs & songs
baby classes | berkeley, oakland, san francisco
Come explore the wonders of development through this class designed for you and your pre-crawling baby. Learn all this in one 4-week class!
- Infant massage – Learn massage strokes that aid in digestion, relaxation, and induce sleep in your baby.
- Baby yoga – Playful movements and beneficial passive poses that soothe and encourage bonding and offer support for your baby’s growing body.
- Tummy time – practical play ideas to encourage your baby to be on his or her tummy, sides and back and discussion on why such movement is important.
- Signing – Stimulate language, increase communication and decrease frustration with 40 + basic signs you can use with your baby now.
- Songs – Delight your baby with old favorites, new songs and finger plays.
- Sensory play – Use common objects from around your house to provide different sensory experiences that stimulate all the senses.
- Heuristic play- Learn to create treasure baskets that your baby can explore and discover through different stages of development.
All these topics are supported by handouts and discussion about developmental stages, why they are important, and how they can be enhanced by using the above techniques.
For parents, the class also offers new ways to connect with your baby, and be social with other families.
~ tum e time private group classes
Organize a private group class with your friends, birth class or mom’s group. Please email me for more information.
~ read my reviews on yelp!
~ join me on facebook for free baby activities.