infant massage, baby yoga, baby signs, tummy time & songs
baby classes | berkeley, oakland, san francisco
Just released! I’m thrilled to offer my Homemade Play book.
Tum e Time class
Your baby is only little once, so take advantage of this special time together. Explore the wonders of development through this class designed for you and your pre-crawling baby.
Check out the current class schedule and register now!
In this 4-week class you will learn:
- Infant massage – Learn massage strokes that aid in digestion, relaxation, and induce sleep in your baby.
- Baby yoga – Playful movements and beneficial passive poses that soothe and encourage bonding and offer support for your baby’s growing body.
- Tummy time – practical play ideas to encourage your baby to be on his or her tummy, sides and back and discussion on why such movement is important.
- Signing – Stimulate language, increase communication and decrease frustration with 40 + basic signs you can use with your baby now.
- Songs – Delight your baby with old favorites, new songs and finger plays.
- Sensory play – Use common objects from around your house to provide different sensory experiences that stimulate all the senses.
- Heuristic play- Learn to create treasure baskets that your baby can explore and discover through different stages of development.
These topics are supported by handouts (39 page packet), video and discussion about developmental stages, why they are important, and how they can be enhanced by using the above techniques.
The class offers new ways for you to bond with your baby and be social with other families.
~ tum e time private group classes
Organize a private group class with your friends, birth class or mom’s group. Please email me for more information.
~ read my reviews on Yelp!