Support Group for First-Time Mothers Albany
Spots available in upcoming Support Group for First-Time Mothers! Group
meets in Albany on Tuesdays, April 18 – May 23, 2017 1:00PM – 3 PM
For over 35 years, Support Group for Mothers has been offering a safe,
non-judgmental environment where you can share the joys and address the
challenges of parenting years. Join us to make new friends as you navigate
a path toward your new role as a mother.
– Mom and baby wellness
– Body image issues
– Sharing parenting responsibilities
– Changes to couple relationship
– Maintaining personal and couple identity
– Balancing baby’s needs with family needs
– Breast and bottle feeding
– Functioning without personal space
– Childcare issues
Group is facilitated by Jennifer Subasic-Marks, who has been working with
expectant and new families for over twenty five years. She brings
compassion, humor, and personal and clinical expertise to the conversation.
Fee for the six week series is $199.
To sign up or find more information, please visit our website: