Living Room for Mothers: Guided Meditation and Slow Conversation
- Are you craving some time and space for yourself to just be in a quiet space, with no other responsibilities?
- Do you want to slow down with a group of other mothers of varying ages and stages?
- Are you interested in building community that is reflective and nonjudgmental with other women?
Carve time to be with yourself. Share & witness with mothers of all ages and stages in reflecting on: motherhood, relationships, work, family, identity, transitions and more.
Join Moms in Community for:
- 25 min guided meditation (no prior experience necessary)
- 1 hour of tea and slow conversation
- We end with a shorter quiet meditation
When: Third Fridays 4-6pm: 6/16, 7/21, 8/04, 9/15
please note: August’s session will be held on the first Friday, not the third
Where: 3030 Ashby Avenue, Suite 107, Berkeley, 94705
Fee: Suggested Donation $15-25
Facilitator: Natashia Fuksman, LMFT