Living Room for Mothers: Guided Meditation and Slow Conversation
- Are you craving some time and space for yourself to just be in a quiet space, with no other responsibilities?
- Do you want to slow down with a group of other mothers of varying ages and stages?
- Are you interested in building community that is reflective and nonjudgmental with other women?
Carve time to be with yourself. Share & witness with mothers of all ages and stages in reflecting on: motherhood, relationships, work, family, identity, transitions and more.
Join Moms in Community for:
- 25 min guided meditation (no prior experience necessary)
- 1 hour of tea and slow conversation
- We end with a shorter quiet meditation
When: Third Fridays 4-6pm: 6/16, 7/21, 8/04, 9/15
please note: August’s session will be held on the first Friday, not the third
Where: 3030 Ashby Avenue, Suite 107, Berkeley, 94705
Fee: Suggested Donation $15-25
Facilitator: Natashia Fuksman, LMFT
Support Group for First-Time Mothers Albany
Spots available in upcoming Support Group for First-Time Mothers! Group
meets in Albany on Tuesdays, April 18 – May 23, 2017 1:00PM – 3 PM
For over 35 years, Support Group for Mothers has been offering a safe,
non-judgmental environment where you can share the joys and address the
challenges of parenting years. Join us to make new friends as you navigate
a path toward your new role as a mother.
– Mom and baby wellness
– Body image issues
– Sharing parenting responsibilities
– Changes to couple relationship
– Maintaining personal and couple identity
– Balancing baby’s needs with family needs
– Breast and bottle feeding
– Functioning without personal space
– Childcare issues
Group is facilitated by Jennifer Subasic-Marks, who has been working with
expectant and new families for over twenty five years. She brings
compassion, humor, and personal and clinical expertise to the conversation.
Fee for the six week series is $199.
To sign up or find more information, please visit our website: